SUMMER CAMPS AND COVID-19
Santa Clara County health guidelines are now allowing for small, socially-distanced summer camps to convene in person. We are excited about the opportunity to offer in-person instruction on our beautiful grounds, where kids can soak up the sunshine and enjoy plenty of fresh summer air.
- Camp attendance must have a gap of at least two weeks in between sessions. Please allow for this when registering your child (i.e., if you register for a camp from June 22-26, your child cannot return to camp until July 13). This applies not only to Montalvo camps, but to ANY camp your child may have attended in within the specified time.
- In-person enrollment is capped at 12 students per camp.
- Every camp will have a designated instructor and area complete with dedicated handwashing stations and restroom facilities.
- Campers will also be asked to wear a mask throughout the day to help ensure the health and safety of all in attendance.
With these small sizes, focused instruction, and private camp locations, we believe Montalvo summer camps will be a safe and rewarding experience this year for kids of all ages—especially after so many weeks at home!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to our Education team at email@example.com.
Drawing is an immediate form of visual thinking, a way of expressing emotions and recording moments in time. In these classes, students will learn to render both what they see and what they imagine!
- Sessions designated “Ages 6-10” can accommodate older students, but feature a curriculum targeted toward a 6-10 year-old audience.
- All content is subject to change.
- Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see our full list of Summer Camps.