Performing two nights!
Receiving critical acclaim as a stand-up, actor and author, Lewis Black has performed for audiences throughout Europe, New Zealand, Canada and The United States. In 2012, he performed eight sell-out shows at The Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway.
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining catered by Café Primavera
Join us on the elegant front veranda of the historic Villa for pre-concert dinner prepared by Café Primavera, our exclusive caterer for the Summer Concert series. Fresh, simple, seasonal, delicious...enhance your summer night!
Dining begins 90 minutes prior to the concert. $55 per person (tax and gratuity included; beverages not included).
Our sumptuous summer menu includes items such as:
- Summer Salad—strawberries, goat cheese, candied walnuts, red wine blush vinaigrette
- Fresh Herbs & Citrus Roasted Chicken
- Santa Maria Style Grilled Tri Tips of Beef—carved tableside
- Asparagus Roasted with Lemon, Sea Salt & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Trio of Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary & Shallots
- Penne Al Forno with Four Cheeses & Fresh Basil
- Warm La Brea Rolls with Butter
- Strawberry Cakes with Whipped Cream Frosting