Grammy Award winning jazz artist and longtime Montalvo favorite Chris Botti returns this summer for a concert in the beautiful outdoor Lilian Fontaine Garden Theatre! Since the release of his 2004 critically acclaimed album When I Fall In Love, Botti has become one of the largest-selling American instrumentalists of all time. His success has crossed over to audiences often reserved for pop music, and his ongoing association with PBS has led to four #1 jazz albums and worldwide recognition.
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining at the Villa
When you purchase your tickets to An Evening with Chris Botti, be sure to add Dining on the Terrace -- our elegant pre-concert dinner on the beautiful front veranda of the historic Villa, catered by Avocado. Our menu will consist of seasonal fare to include the freshest ingredients. Enhance your summer night!
- Sliced french baguette with salted butter
- Chef's garden salad with chevre goat cheese, heirloom cherry tomatoes, English cucumbers, pecans served with vinaigrette (pecans may be left off for people with nut allergies)
- Roast chicken with honey, ginger glaze served with Moroccan style Israeli couscous with dried harvest fruits, seasonal vegetables -OR- Vegan cauliflower steak with chickpea relish, Israeli couscous with dried harvest fruits, seasonal vegetables
- Olive oil cake with honey roasted strawberries and elderflower cream
Dinner begins at 6pm and is $60 per person (tax and coffee/tea included; beer/wine & gratuity not included)
• Join & share on Facebook
• Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 1. Click here for more info about parking at West Valley.