Acclaimed singer-songwriter Mary Chapin Carpenter has been through enormous difficulties in recent years. But the anguish of her experiences has resulted in a stunningly beautiful collection of songs. The troubadour’s new Ashes and Roses album ranks as her most powerful in years, perhaps even her strongest ever.
Marc Cohn is a singer-songwriter who combines the precision of a brilliant tunesmith with the passion of a great soul man. Perhaps best known for his song "Walking in Memphis," he has recorded a total of seven albums and won a Grammy Award.
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining catered by Café Primavera
Join us on the elegant front veranda of the historic Villa for pre-concert dinner prepared by Café Primavera, our exclusive caterer for the Summer Concert series. Fresh, simple, seasonal, delicious...enhance your summer night!
Dining begins 90 minutes prior to the concert. $55 per person (tax and gratuity included; beverages not included).
Our sumptuous summer menu includes items such as:
- Summer Salad—strawberries, goat cheese, candied walnuts, red wine blush vinaigrette
- Fresh Herbs & Citrus Roasted Chicken
- Santa Maria Style Grilled Tri Tips of Beef—carved tableside
- Asparagus Roasted with Lemon, Sea Salt & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Trio of Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary & Shallots
- Penne Al Forno with Four Cheeses & Fresh Basil
- Warm La Brea Rolls with Butter
- Strawberry Cakes with Whipped Cream Frosting